House Of Flying Daggers {HoFD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to our clan forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application to join clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{WWKY}Ca

Application to join clan Empty
PostSubject: Application to join clan   Application to join clan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:17 am

I'm lvl 55 i'm kinda like a storming in a shooting the hell out of people person, my fav gun is MP5, i'm a good knifer and my best game type is anything except S&D. XD
Back to top Go down
Vex

PostSubject: Re: Application to join clan   Application to join clan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 am

i think only arctic needs to know what you can so you need to show him Razz if you already didnt do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArcticDaemon
Admin
ArcticDaemon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join clan   Application to join clan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:14 am

nope i have seen him and he is quite good so you can join, but no Noobtubes or LMG and put {HoFD} at the beggining of your name
Back to top Go down
https://hofd.darkbb.com
{HoFD}Ca

PostSubject: Re: Application to join clan   Application to join clan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:05 am

i don't use noobtubes or LMGs, what server do you go on?
Back to top Go down
ArcticDaemon
Admin
ArcticDaemon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join clan   Application to join clan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:12 am

well any really. but probly bravo 1 server (75.126.224:28960) the most. untill we find the perfect one
Back to top Go down
Vex

PostSubject: Re: Application to join clan   Application to join clan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:49 am

GDN.Net Call of Duty 4 Server 216.180.251.178.28960

is is the new TD server, i had this one from arctic Smile
Back to top Go down
ArcticDaemon
Admin
ArcticDaemon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join clan   Application to join clan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:50 pm

lol but i cant find it again so XD anyway i still like the bravo one XD lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathWal

PostSubject: Re: Application to join clan   Application to join clan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:12 pm

hey names DeathWalker, rank 55 ... i use any guns, depending on the map. I play safe (like true SAS Wink lol) look round corners etc, not storming in ... sometimes i do but unless in need ,,, the game type im not to good at is Search&Destroy, sabotage is a bit rough, but the rest im capable. ArticD has seen me play ...

DeathWalker
Back to top Go down
ArcticDaemon
Admin
ArcticDaemon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join clan   Application to join clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:58 am

(please start new topic in the future if anyone who wants to join reads this)

i have seen you play and i have seen you are realy good at sniping to so that would be a great to us. Options>Multiplayer Options>then change name and put {HoFD} at the beggining if you have not already done this and the server we mostly go on is

Bravo 1 Server
75.126.224:28960
Back to top Go down
{HoFD}Holyon

{HoFD}Holyon

PostSubject: ty artic   Application to join clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:50 am

Ty artic for letting me in ur clan, i will prove worthy to u cyclops
Back to top Go down
CaM [Par

PostSubject: Join   Application to join clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:12 am

Hey Arctic its CaM aka PartyBoy UK thanks for the info on joining great clan!
And glad to make a new friend or two, speak to you soon mate, thanks a lot!!!

xxxx cheers lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join clan   Application to join clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join clan
Page 1 of 1